Incline Village, NV
- Now that airlines are charging anywhere from $25-$75 to carry extra baggage and recreation equipment, what are you going to do when you plan your ski trip to Lake Tahoe? Well, Diamond Peak understands that with the extra baggage charge, it's probably not worth it to lug ski equipment around the airports, so Diamond Peak is offering 50% off a ski or snowboard rental when you show your airline boarding pass. Take out the hassle of flying with your ski equipment!
Restrictions on the offer include:
- Boarding pass must show an arrival destination of Reno/Tahoe between the months of December 2008-April 2009
- Email reservations, airline receipts not accepted
- Only one boarding pass per rental per person
- Boarding pass must be shown at time of purchase
- Offer only valid between December 11, 2008-April 12, 2009
Diamond Peak is located on 1210 Ski Way in Incline Village, Nevada, approximately a half-hour away from the Reno/Tahoe Airport. Make Diamond Peak Your Tahoe Place for skiing and snowboarding this winter! For more information, please visit
or call (775) 832-1177.