PARK CITY, Utah
– They are among America's favorite vacation spots and each one has a package deal waiting for families ready for warm weather fun. Premier Resorts, the Park City, Utah-based resort property management company located in nine states plus Mexico, has announced summer deals and activities at many of its mountain, beach and golf resort locations that the whole family can enjoy.
Recharge and Refuel in Breckenridge
- Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center in Breckenridge has brought back their popular Fill 'Er Up package for the summer: stay two nights and receive a discounted room rate plus a $50 fuel credit for rooms up to a one-bedroom suite, or a $100 fuel credit for two-bedroom suites or larger. Breckenridge offers plenty of warm weather family activities such as whitewater rafting, gold mine tours, music festivals, the
, horseback riding, hiking and mountain biking. The offer is valid May 23 - Sept. 27, 2008. (800 525 2253;
Lakeland Village Kids Camp
- Lakeland Village Beach and Mountain Resort, on the shore of South Lake Tahoe, Calif., offers a seventh night free package in studios and suites in the Lodge, and in the one- and two-bedroom Pinegrove Townhomes with lofts. It's valid June 13 - Aug. 28 (except the Fourth of July holiday). For shorter stays, the resort offers 15 percent off a minimum of three night's lodging from May 1 through September (holidays excluded).
Lakeland Resort has a daily kids club featuring various activities throughout the week during the summer. Families can enjoy scenic paddle wheeler tours of Lake Tahoe, gondola rides to Heavenly Mountain Resort's Adventure Peak (located only one mile away via free shuttle bus), and a new Zip line attraction. A 9-hole family golf course in a mountain meadow is just across the road and down the street. (800 822 5969;
The Hills are Alive in Deer Valley
– Warm weather brings fresh air and music to Park City. Enjoy the Deer Valley Music Festival symphony performances, July 4 - Aug. 16, from the comfort of luxury accommodations. Deer Valley Lodging offers spacious hotel rooms and condominiums with full-service resort amenities in the heart of Deer Valley Resort. Sample packages: two-bedroom Snow Park condominium with private hot tub and four tickets to a Deer Valley Music Festival Pops performance under the stars in an outdoor amphitheater from $309 per night for four people. Or if you're only two, save on a hotel room package at The Lodges at Deer Valley that includes two tickets to the Pops performance from $189 per night. (800 453 3833;
Ticket and lodging packages are also available for this summer's Park City Performing Arts Foundation "Big Stars, Bright Night" concert series (
) and the Park City International Jazz Festival (
Go Barefoot in Myrtle Beach
– Premier Resorts at Barefoot Resort in North Myrtle Beach, S.C., will offer a 20 percent discount on all two- and three-bedroom Golf Villas and a 10 percent discount on 1,600 sq. ft. one-bedroom suites overlooking the Intcoastal Waterway. A 1,800 sq. ft. two-bedroom Yacht Club Villa with water views is $203 per night. Offer is valid June 1 - Sept. 30, 2008.
There are 10 swimming pools on property, including the largest saltwater pool in South Carolina, jet ski and boat rentals, and a health club facility. Alligator Adventure is just seconds away, the Barefoot Landing shopping center is across the waterway, and there's a fireworks display at 10:15 every Monday night. (866 888 6608;
Sun Valley's Family Fly Fishing Package
– Teach your kids to fly-fish when they're young, and they'll thank you forever. Premier Resorts Sun Valley is offering three night's lodging in a two-bedroom, two-bath Warm Springs condo with full kitchen, swimming pool and hot tub, and a full day guided fly-fishing trip for four for $349 per person. Fish Big Wood River, Trail Creek, Warm Springs Creek, Big Lost River or world famous Silver Creek. A full day of fishing includes lunch, transportation and flies. Offer valid June 13 - 29, July 21 - Sept. 8, 2008. (800 635 4444;
Family Whitewater Trip at Oregon's Seventh Mountain Resort
- Prepare the family to get wet and enjoy the excitement and thrills of the Whitewater Summer Rafting Special at Seventh Mountain Resort in Bend, Oregon. Starting at just $389 weekdays or $409 weekends for two, this package includes two nights lodging in a one-bedroom standard condo, two whitewater rafting trips, and free use of heated pools, hot tubs, sauna, and fitness center, and is valid June 13 - Sept. 1. (800 452 6810;
Your Home Away from Home in Orlando
–The brand new Point Orlando Resort is a condo-hotel featuring four-star amenities, including an outdoor heated swimming pool and hot tub, business center, and a three-story clubhouse. The property is centrally located 1.5 miles from the Orange County Convention Center, less than two miles from Universal Orlando® Resort, Wet 'n Wild®, SeaWorld® Orlando and just minutes from WALT DISNEY WORLD®. The I•Ride Trolley Green Line stops every 30 minutes just outside the front door and provides direct transportation to local attractions for a fare of $1.
The resort's family package includes a one-bedroom executive suite with over 700 square feet of tastefully appointed elegance. The spacious living/dining area offers a queen size leather sleeper sofa, comfortable chairs and a dining table. There's a king bed in the bedroom, and a fully equipped kitchen with full size appliances and washer/dryer offer all the conveniences of home. The Family Package also includes free high speed Internet and a free deluxe continental breakfast daily. Rates start at $179 per one-bedroom suite per night (more than 18 percent savings off the average rate from May through August) and are valid May 1 - Aug. 31, 2008. (866 956 2015;
– This is the one kind of fever you won't mind catching this spring and summer. The Hawaiian resort Whalers Cove on Kauai's sunny southern shore, has a full service concierge desk to pre-arrange your entire vacation. They can even stock your condo in advance so it has all the kids' favorite goodies when they arrive.
Two-bedroom condos start at $522 per night from June 18 to August 29, feature full kitchen, a 1,400 sq. ft. living area, and include daily housekeeping and high speed Internet. Families can enjoy famous Poipu Beach Park, sea turtles and colorful fish, take surf lessons, Zip line over bamboo forests, river kayak up calm tropical rivers, ATV in the backcountry, and tube down irrigation flukes. There's also horseback riding, helicopter tours, waterfalls, golf and hiking. (800 225 2683;
amous Poipu Beach Park, sea turtles and colorful fish, take surf lessons, Zip line over bamboo forests, river kayak up calm tropical rivers, ATV in the backcountry, and tube down irrigation flukes. There's also horseback riding, helicopter tours, waterfalls, golf and hiking. (800 225 2683;