Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness, nutrition, and adventure courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+ Sign up for Outside+ today.
Your gear concierge awaits you! Outside+ members can now join SKI’s private Slack channel where you can access our gear and travel concierge service. In addition to being a place where you can chat directly with our editorial staff and ask us for more insight on the gear you read about in our 2022 Gear Guide and 2022 Resort Guide, it is also the perfect place to connect with fellow members, debate the merits of camber and rocker, chat about the latest binding technology, or get insider tips for your next ski trip.
Not an Outside+ member? Join now for access to our Gear and Travel Concierge and dozens of other perks. Get all the details here.
Not sure what to ask? Here are a few conversation starters:
- How do I buy new skis without my significant other noticing that I bought new skis?
- We’re planning a trip to Aspen. Should we fly to Denver and rent a car or fly directly to Aspen?
- I split my time 80/20 between the backcountry and groomers with my kids. What skis do you recommend for me?
- Which ski jacket holds the most burritos?
- My boyfriend is a beginner skier, but I’m looking for expert terrain. Where should we ski this winter?
- I’m torn between two pairs of skis with the same waist width, can you help me decide?
- Are my new boots supposed to hurt this much?
If you’re not familiar with Slack, it’s a messaging platform available on your desktop or mobile that allows our members to talk about different topics in an organized way. If you’re already a member, look for your invite link via email, then over and introduce yourself. Not a member? Sign up here. You’ll quickly become part of the best group of gear fanatics and skiers you never knew existed!