In the next few slides, we list 10 facts about freeskier Justin Dorey. Five of them are true, five of them are false. Tell us which ones are true in the comments section below and you could win a pair of Dorey Gloves from Kombi. Check Kombi’s Facebook page in the next week for hints on which ones are true. Here’s the first one. Click to the next slide for the rest.
1. He hated skiing until he was 10. All he wanted to do was play with action figures and read comic books.
2. Justin could eat sushi for breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day of the year.
3. He once BASE-jumped out of a hot air balloon.
4. His cousin played baseball for the Seattle Mariners.
5. Justin attended culinary school in Florence, Italy.
6. His middle name is Danger.
7. His dad was a ski race coach for 17 years.
8. Matchstick Productions’ Ski Movie is the reason he got into skiing.
9. Besides being a pro skier, Justin says his dream career would be inventing and designing video games.
10. He loves bubblegum-flavored ice cream.