If you've never been on fat skis when it's deep, you're missing out on floaty turns, longer days, and more fun than a barrel of monkeys.
- Who: Dream trippers and skiers who live where it dumps.
- What: Planks commonly confused as waters skis by innocent bystanders.
- Where: Japan, AK, and deep days nationwide.
BEST IN TEST: Nordica Enforcer 110
Veterans and rookie testers agreed that this ski is still the top-dog of big planks—having now won Best in Test two years in a row. It still stands out as the most versatile powder ski on the rack. Sporting a full wood core with carbon sandwiched between two sheets of metal, the Enforcer 110 proved to be as capable in powder as everywhere else. Schiller: “Category defining, as stable as they come.” Read more about the Nordica Enforcer 110 here.
- Strengths: Versatility, Crud Performance; Weakness: Forgiveness
- Overall Rating: 4.29 / 5
- Tip / Waist / Tail (in millimeters): 140-110-129
- Lengths (in centimeters): 169, 177, 185, 191
- Radius (in meters): 18.5
- MSRP: $899 (BUY NOW)