Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness, nutrition, and adventure courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+ Sign up for Outside+ today.
We know the type: You want to spend every day doing something you love, work with like-minded folks, and, ideally, be your own boss. Sound familiar? Listen up.
SKI’s publisher, Active Interest Media, has joined forces with the Outdoor Industry Association, ICELab @Western, and Moosejaw to debut an innovative 12-week intensive program for start-up businesses focused on providing products or services in the outdoor space.
The Catapult Outdoor Recreation Accelerator will accept three teams into the 2019 program, each of which will split time between the ICELab campus in Gunnison, Colo., and AIM’s Boulder offices, where they’ll have access to longtime industry pros, have the chance to hone proven strategies, and be provided with all the tools they’ll need to get their start-ups off the ground.
Intrigued? Here are the details:
- Applications open now until January 15, 2019 > Apply Here
- Candidate selection will take place in late January 2019
- Successful applicants will already be staged for or are already selling product or services to customers.
- All participating teams will showcase final pitches during the 2019 Boulder Startup Week.
- All participating teams have the opportunity to participate in a booth at both the 2019 Summer and Fall Outdoor Retailer Shows.