First, you’ll need to find a place to stay and a great offer to boot. Keystone condos are family-friendly and affordable. Condos feature cozy fireplaces and fully equipped kitchens. Pool and hot hub access included. Plus, if you book by November 4, 2011 you and your family can save up to 40% on lodging.
Once you are here, you are probably wondering where to begin! Skiing and snowboarding is just the beginning. From ice skating to Nordic skiing, snowmobiling to scenic gondola rides, wine tasting to tubing, or snowshoeing to sleigh rides, there’s something for everyone at Keystone. Here are a few activities that your family won’t want to miss:
1. Visit the Kidtopia Snowfort – complete with a maze, a slide, and a lookout tower this snowfort will be the highlight of your trip!
2. Disco Tubing At Night – Located at the top of Dercum Mountain, disco tubing will send you flying down our tubing course listening to music that will make you want to dance.
3. Snowbiking at Adventure Point – Want to try something new? Snowbiking at Keystone is a great way to get an introduction to a new and exciting sport. Getting down the hill just became way more fun!
4. Sleigh-ride Dinner – Let the horses whisk you away to a cozy dinner at the Back Ranch
5. Ice-skating at Keystone’s five-acre lake – Centrally located in the heart of Lakeside Village, Keystone Lake boasts one of the largest Zamboni-maintained outdoor skating rink in North America. Join a pick-up hockey game or simply glide around the ice. Or visit our brand new Dercum Iceskating Rink located in River Run Village.