The Mountain Collective in a Nutshell
With access to 18 resorts around the world, the Mountain Collective Pass is ideal for the adventure-seeker on a budget who doesn't want to commit to the Epic or the Ikon Pass.
Resort Access with the Mountain Collective (2 Days)
- Alta Ski Area, Utah
- Arapahoe Basin, Colo. - NEW for 2019/2020
- Aspen Snowmass, Colo.
- Big Sky Resort, Mont.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Wyo.
- Mammoth Mountain, Calif.
- Snowbird, Utah
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Calif.
- Sugarbush Resort, Vt.
- Taos Ski Valley, N.M.
- Niseko United
- Valle Nevado, Chile (new for 2019/20 season)
- Mt. Buller, Australia (new for 2019/20 season)
- Coronet Peak - The Remarkables, New Zealand
- Thredbo Alpine Village, Australia
Mountain Collective Price Information
- Adult: $489
- Kids (12 and under): $199
- No blackout dates
- Limited to two days at each Mountain Collective resort
- Two extra days at Chamonix Mont-Blanc, France
- Only valid in the Brevent-Flegere area, the Grands Montets area (except for the top), and the Balme - Le Tour - Vallorcine area
- 50% off any additional day past the first two at any resort (excluding Chamonix)
- A complimentary 1-year Protect Our Winters membership
- Lodging deals at Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Banff Sunshine, Big Ski Resort, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Coronet Peak and The Remarkables, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise, Mammoth Mountain, Niseko United, Revelstoke, Snowbird, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Sugarbush, Taos, Thredbo, and Valle Nevado.
- Make sure to check availability, as some of these resorts apply blackout dates to lodging.
For more information, visit the Mountain Collective webpage.