Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness, nutrition, and adventure courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+ Sign up for Outside+ today.
The Mountain Collective in a Nutshell
With access to 23 resorts around the world, the Mountain Collective Pass is ideal for the adventure-seeker on a budget who doesn’t want to commit to the Epic or the Ikon Pass.
Resort Access with the Mountain Collective (2 Days)
- Alta Ski Area, Utah
- Arapahoe Basin, Colo.
- Aspen Snowmass, Colo.
- Big Sky Resort, Mont.
- Grand Targhee Resort, W.Y. – NEW 2020/21
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Wyo.
- Mammoth Mountain, Calif.
- Snowbird, Utah
- Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Calif.
- Sugarbush Resort, Vt.
- Sugarloaf, M.E. – NEW 2020/21
- Taos Ski Valley, N.M.
- Banff Sunshine, Alta.
- Lake Louise Ski Resort, Alta.
- Panorama Mountain Resort, B.C. – NEW 2020/21
- Revelstoke Mountain Resort, B.C.
- Sun Peaks Resort, B.C. – NEW 2020/21
- Chamonix, France – NEW 2020/21
- Coronet Peak – The Remarkables, New Zealand
- Mt. Buller, Australia
- Thredbo Alpine Village, Australia
- Valle Nevado, Chile
Note: This list may change. Always check the Mountain Collective website for the most current information.
Mountain Collective Price Information
- Adult: $469
- Kids (12 and under): $99
- “No questions asked” refund policy for current or future 2020/21 passes
- Full refunds will be awarded until October 16th, 2020
- No blackout dates for lift access
- Limited to two days at each Mountain Collective resort
- Bonus third day at the destination of your choice
- 50% off any additional days with no blackout dates
- A complimentary 1-year Protect Our Winters membership
- Lodging deals for the 2020/21 season are yet to be fully announced. Currently, resorts with deals include Alta, Aspen Snowmass, Arapahoe Basin, Banff Sunshine, Big Ski Resort, Chamonix Mont-Blanc, Coronet Peak and The Remarkables, Grand Targhee, Jackson Hole, Lake Louise, Mammoth Mountain, MtBuller, Niseko United, Panorama, Revelstoke, Snowbird, Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows, Sugarbush, Sugarloaf, Sun Peaks Resort, Taos, Thredbo, and Valle Nevado.
- Make sure to check availability, as some of these resorts apply blackout dates to lodging.
For more information, visit the Mountain Collective webpage.