10. It’s a great way to salute everything you LOVE about your favorite places to visit in the winter.
9. If you don’t take the survey, you’re not allowed to complain about the results.
8. Sit there and think hard about skiing. Everyone in the office will think you're working on something very important.
7. Your *enlightening* comments might make it into the October issue or an episode of The Snow Report with Halley O’Brien.
6. The results really matter to EVERY ski resort. (Totally serious: the first resorts to call us for results every year are Bretton Woods and Mt. Sunapee to see who won Best in the East for grooming. If you’ve never heard of them, you probably don’t live in New Hampshire).
4. It’s a legit way to give feedback that your favorite resort does not put enough eggs in the mayo.
3. Your favorite ski resort won't win unless it gets enough votes (so you should probably get your friends to vote too).
1. Because your voice matters to the ski industry, and this is a perfect way to let everyone know which places matter the most.