A hub for outdoor concerts, picnics, great dining, mountain biking, and more, Deer Valley’s summer vibe is laidback and welcoming. Grab a pre-packed gourmet picnic and settle in for an afternoon of great music or rent a bike and explore the ample trail system.
Summer Dates: June 15–Sept. 3.
Don’t Miss Event: SCOTT Enduro Cup, Aug. 25-26. A thrilling downhill mountain bike race on some of the most technical trails in the nation, the two-day Enduro features steep descents, hairpin turns, and plenty of action for participants and onlookers alike.
Choose Your Own Adventure:
• Ride the lift to the summit and meander along the miles of trails that snake down the grassy slopes.
• Six peaks and 70 miles of trails are available to adventurous mountain bikers of all levels. Many of these lift-serviced trails connect with Park City’s extensive single-track mountain biking network, offering over 400 miles of terrain to explore.
• On Wednesdays, riders have the opportunity to ride throughout the twilight hours, as lift-served trails stay open from 4 to 8 p.m.
• Deer Valley also offers horseback riding, standup paddle boarding, and fly fishing on-site at the resort.
• For the kids, check out the weekly Summer Adventure Camps, packed with outdoor activities and fun educational experiences.