The same high-end amenities and lovely views that attract people in the winter do the same in the summer. Come for the hiking and biking, of course, but also know that Snowbasin has invested significantly its family friendly offerings at the base. So bring the littles this summer!
Summer Dates: June 9-Oct. 7
Don’t Miss Event: TrouBeliever Fest, Aug. 3-4. Coming to Snowbasin for the first time this summer, this songwriter-inspired music festival translates the intimacy of the singer-songwriter performance to the big stage while preserving the true nature of the event. Featured artists include Emmylou Harris, Rodney Crowell, Shawn Colvin, Richard Page, and more.
Choose Your Own Adventure:
• Over 26 miles of singletrack trails are available to hikers and mountain bikers, connecting to additional Forest Service trails for an extra 25 miles to explore. Mountain bikers have access to all level trails from the base and by gondola.
• Three hiker-only trails lead through the mountain’s aspen and pine groves to its peaks, where stunning valley views await.
• A free nine-hole disc golf course sits near the base, open all summer for a leisurely group challenge.
• Kids have a dedicated space at the KidZone, where they can play on the Spider Jump bungee trampoline, a climbing wall, or the Kid’s Adventure Course. Every Sunday, there are Kid’s Adventure Tours to keep children occupied on educational mountain hikes.
• Enjoy weekly events all summer long, including Blues, Brews & BBQ summer concerts; Midweek Mountain Bike Races on Wednesdays; Mountain Top Brunch every Sunday; and Free Movie Night on Monday evenings.