Sundance is a special place. Rustic-chic and intimate, this is not like any ski resort you’ve been to. Summer visitors to Sundance should expect a unique experience amid stunning landscape with just about everything there is to do at bigger resorts—except the crowds.
Summer Dates: May 18-Oct. 7.
Don’t Miss Event: Harvest Market, Sept. 22. Wind down summer with a traditional crafts and artisan market featuring unique handmade art, live music, and plenty of food and drink with towering Mt. Timpanogos as a backdrop.
Choose Your Own Adventure:
• Pedal to your heart’s content along 25 miles of lift-served singletrack with ample intermediate to advanced terrain
• Expend less energy and ride the lift to the peak, where over 10 miles of alpine trails are accessible to the beginner through expert hiker.
• Fly though the air on a zip tour, which sends adventurers soaring over 2,100 feet across the valley at speeds over 65 mph.
• The Provo River is five minutes from the resort. Fish for plentiful trout are just go wading to cool off. Sundance simplifies the booking process so that guests can plan a guided fly-fishing trip right out of the resort.
• Book a guided horseback ride along Sundance’s extensive trail network.
• Teens and kids are kept busy at Sundance summer camps, available weekly through August 3.