The White Mountains are picture-perfect in the summer, and Attitash Mountain focuses on keeping families tickled all summer long. The base turns into a kid-friendly fun zone complete with an airbag jump, waterslides, bungee trampoline, rock-climbing wall, and slack lines.
Summer Dates: June 15 – Sept. 2
Main Event: Blueberry Fest 2019, Aug. 3, 2019. Stuff your face with New Hampshire’s favorite tiny berry during this 8th annual festival featuring pie-baking and -eating contests. It’s a celebration of all things blueberry (including blueberry BBQ and cocktails).
Choose Your Own Adventure:
• Ride the chairlift up and slide back down on two legendary alpine slides that have riders of all ages flying through S-turns and rolling slopes.
• Take in the views of the Presidential Range and Mount Washington Valley on scenic chairlift and gondola rides.
• Get pumped on the zip line tour, where adrenaline junkies fly at speeds up to 65 mph while reaching heights over 250 feet above the slopes.
• Ride the Nor’Easter Mountain Coaster and cruise up to 25 mph on the 4,300-foot coaster.
• Downhill or cross-country mountain bike over 35 lift-accessed trails and eight cross-country trails. That’s 20 miles of riding.