Off-season at the second-largest ski resort in the U.S. is far from slow. Park City Resort offers entertainment for the whole family, all accessible from both the PCMR and Canyons bases of the immense resort. Bonus: Downtown Park City is arguably even more fun in the milder summer months.
Summer Dates: May 24-Sept. 29
Don’t Miss Event: Kid’s Adventure Games, June 14-15. An adventure race designed just for kids ages 6-14, this weekend of family excitement takes place in the village at the Canyons Village and is a 2.4 - 4 mile (dependent upon age/ability) long course with a brand new water feature and up to 15 obstacles.
Choose Your Own Adventure:
• Board the Red Pine Gondola for scenic views of the Wasatch Mountains and a lift up to hiking and biking trails. Over 20 miles of cross-country mountain biking is open for riders of all levels.
• Check out getting an Adventure Pass that'll give you access to the outdoor obstacle course, alpine slides and more.
• Putt-putt away at the resort’s 18-hole mini-golf course.
• Utah’s longest mountain coaster is open for those who dare—riders can travel up to 30 mph through loops and chutes on the mountainside.
• Park City's alpine slides are among the largest in the world, with four different 3,000-foot tracks to experience something new each time.
• Higher up, the mountain’s zip lines allow for a thrilling birds-eye view of the resort at 110 feet off the ground.