Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness, nutrition, and adventure courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+ Sign up for Outside+ today.
Sundance is a special place. Rustic-chic and intimate, this is not like any ski resort you’ve been to. Summer visitors to Sundance should expect a unique experience amid stunning landscape with just about everything there is to do at bigger resorts—except the crowds.
Summer Dates: May 17-Oct. 6.
Don’t Miss Event: Harvest Market, Sept. 28. Wind down summer with a traditional crafts and artisan market featuring unique handmade art, live music, and plenty of food and drink with towering Mt. Timpanogos as a backdrop.
Get Cultural: Sundance Summer Theatre Presents Mama Mia!, July 18-Aug. 10.-In partnership with Utah Valley University, Sundance Summer Theatre brings you the sounds of ABBA and the story of Sophie’s search for her father. Let the music and drama unfold while you relax under the setting sun and rising stars.
Choose Your Own Adventure:
• Pedal to your heart’s content along 25 miles of lift-served singletrack with ample intermediate to advanced terrain
• Expend less energy and ride the lift to the peak, where over 10 miles of alpine trails are accessible to the beginner through expert hiker.
• Fly though the air on a zip tour, which sends adventurers soaring over 2,100 feet across the valley at speeds over 65 mph.
• The Provo River is five minutes from the resort. Fish for plentiful trout are just go wading to cool off. Sundance simplifies the booking process so that guests can plan a guided fly-fishing trip right out of the resort.
• Book a guided horseback ride along Sundance’s extensive trail network.
• Teens and kids are kept busy at Sundance summer camps, available weekly through August 3.
Editor’s Note: All event dates have been updated for the 2019 summer season.