Incline Village, NV
- The $4 million dollar Diamond Peak Base Lodge Renovation (Phase 1) is over 30 days in. Everything is on-schedule and set for a completion on November 1, 2008.
The Diamond Peak Base Lodge Renovation includes a major facilities upgrade to its main lodge with the core goal of improving service to Diamond Peak customers. This renovation includes:
- New restrooms in the Loft Bar area- A 300 sq. ft. banquet room for special events on the upper level
Expanded Food & Beverage storage and food prep space
Raised Loft ceilings with skylights
Upper deck will have heated paving stones
New F&B offices, fresh paint, new carpet, new fixtures, and more
- A new food service counter
- An outside deck with a stairway that leads to the bottom of the lodge
- An expanded rental shop with a repair shop located inside it. The Rental Shop will be expanded a total of 800 sq. ft. to ease flow and hold more equipment.
- The old repair shop will be replaced with more season rental lockers
Diamond Peak Mountain Manager Mike Bandelin said, "I could not be happier with the amount of work that's been done. We're right on schedule for a completion on November 1st." Diamond Peak General Manager Ed Youmans said, "We're adding more than 3,000 sq. feet or about 30% more floor space to the lodge, which is a huge difference."
The Diamond Peak Renovation is a two-year project totaling $7.5 million dollars. Phase 1 of the renovation started summer of 2008 and comprises $4 million dollars of the total amount projected.
Diamond Peak is located at 1210 Ski Way in Incline Village, Nevada. Purchase a season pass at the Early Bird rate until September 30th and enjoy the new base lodge! For more information regarding the Diamond Peak Base Lodge Renovation, please call (775) 832-1177 or visit