Get full access to Outside Learn, our online education hub featuring in-depth fitness, nutrition, and adventure courses and more than 2,000 instructional videos when you sign up for Outside+ Sign up for Outside+ today.
On January 7, via United Airlines, Ski.com’s Epic Dream Job hire, Jackson Lebsack, made landfall in Milan. It happened to be the first time in his life in Europe. Trentino, Italy’s stunning Brenta Dolomites (a UNESCO World Heritage site) was the first destination he visited during his nearly three-week tour of Europe’s top destinations available on the Epic Pass.
Here are some of the highlights of visiting the Brenta Dolomites, according to Lebsack:
1. Trying out paragliding with Visit Trentino and Campiglio Dolomiti
2.Hitting the jumps and features at the Ursus terrain park at Madonna di Campiglio
3. Exploring Ponte di Legno / Presena Glacier at Val di Sole ski area
Learn about Jackson: Q&A With Epic Dream Job Hire, Jackson Lebsack
4. Staying overnight in the on-mountain Presena Hut
5. Being treated to an Ice Concert at Val di Sole
6. Sampling his first Bombardino—a classic Italian “piste” drink
7. Enjoying incredible meals everywhere, including authentic pizza, pasta galore and Alpine fare
To see more from Jackson’s European travels and elsewhere, follow him on Instagram @skicom or @jacksonlebsack, and on Ski.com’s Facebook page. You can also keep up with his travels in realtime on Ski.com’s website.