How to Watch the 2023 Mammoth Halfpipe and Slopestyle Grand Prix Events
Tune in live or catch the replays of the best freeski athletes in the world going big at Mammoth Mountain.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
- The 2023 U.S. Toyota Grand Prix will host international ski and snowboard halfpipe and slopestyle competitions at Mammoth Mountain, Calif., from Feb. 1-4, 2023.
- Tune in on Friday, Feb. 3 to catch the men’s and women’s ski halfpipe finals, as well as the snowboard slopestyle finals
- Tune in on Saturday, Feb. 4 to catch the men’s and women’s ski slopestyle finals, as well as the snowboard halfpipe finals.
- You can live stream the qualifiers and finals in each of the four events on Outside Watch, or the Outside TV app, available on Apple, Android, Roku, or Fire TV streaming devices.
From Feb. 1-4, the best freeskiers and snowboarders will gather at Mammoth Mountain, Calif., for the second U.S. Toyota Grand Prix event of the 2022-’23 season on American snow. The competition, which includes men’s and women’s freeski halfpipe and slopestyle as well as men’s and women’s snowboard halfpipe and slopestyle, is an international event that’s part of the FIS World Cup circuit. This means freeskiing’s and snowboard’s cream of the crop will not only be gunning for gold and glory in their individual events, but for additional World Cup points to catapult them to the top of the World Cup leaderboard.
Don’t miss American Birk Irving, the current leader in the men’s halfpipe World Cup standings, on a mission to collect his second World Cup win of the season, or U.S. slopestyle star Alexander Hall going a second consecutive World Cup podium.
Tune in live on Outside Watch to catch both the qualifiers and finals of each event at the 2023 U.S. Toyota Grand Prix in Mammoth from Feb. 1-4.
2023 Mammoth Grand Prix Event Schedule
Wednesday, Feb. 1
- 11:30 a.m. EST: Men’s and Women’s Freeski Halfpipe Qualifiers
- 11:30 a.m. EST: Men’s and Women’s Snowboard Slopestyle Qualifiers
Thursday, Feb. 2
- 11:30 a.m. EST: Men’s and Women’s Freeski Slopestyle Qualifiers
- 11:30 a.m. EST: Men’s and Women’s Snowboard Halfpipe Qualifiers
Friday, Feb. 3
- 12:30 p.m. EST: Men’s and Women’s Snowboard Slopestyle Finals
- 4 p.m. EST: Men’s and Women’s Freeski Halfpipe Finals
Saturday, Feb. 4
- 12:30 p.m. EST: Men’s and Women’s Freeski Slopestyle Finals
- 4 p.m. EST: Men’s and Women’s Snowboard Halfpipe Finals
How to Stream Online
Live stream all of the 2023 Mammoth Grand Prix freeski competitions for free on Outside Watch, or the Outside TV app, available on Apple, Android, Roku, or Fire TV streaming devices. Outside+ members will also have access to all of the weekend’s races on-demand after live coverage has concluded.
How to Download the Outside TV App
- iOS users: Download the Outside TV app here to watch the races on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV
- Google Play: Download the Outside TV app here to watch on Android and Google Play compatible devices
- Still have questions about how to access the U.S. Grand Prix events on Outside’s streaming platforms? We’ve got all the answers right here.
Not yet an Outside+ member? Sign up today to get unrestricted access to all of the U.S. Ski and Snowboard domestic World Cup events live and on-demand.