Our Complete Guide to Ski Town Bars
The recipe for the perfect ski day starts with as many shots of powder as you can handle, chased by a visit to the best bar in town. Here's a guide from Skiing Magazine to ski country's most celebrated watering holes. Don't see your favorite dive anywhere? Leave a comment so we can all go there too.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
* Check out Skiing Magazine’s 34 Reasons to Drink in a Ski Town (not that you needed any).
* You spoke. We listened! Check out user’s opinions of the 34 Reasons to Drink in a Ski Town and see if someone else agrees about missing your favorite bar.
* Wondering if altitude will really get you more drunk? Check this out.
* Ski towns are infamous for having way more dudes than ladies around. Make sure you don’t get hit on more than you want to.
* Bored with your regular apres-ski beer? The signature drinks at these ski-town bars will help you mix things up.
* Feeling a little wobbly? Here are four hangover-inducing brews.
* Need to fill your stomach before attempting that shot-ski? Here are our Top 10 Apres Foods
* Want to know where to find the hot spots? Check out Skiing Magazine’s Best Resorts for Apres-Ski: 2008-09
* Learn from a Local: Check out what 40 Years of Drinking Around Lake Tahoe gets you.