Peak Pass Details
Want to ski the best resorts in the East and still avoid the crowds? The Peak Pass has your covered.
Heading out the door? Read this article on the new Outside+ app available now on iOS devices for members! Download the app.
Note: On July 22, 2019, Vail Resort announced the acquisition of Peak Resorts. All of the following resorts will be included with the Epic Pass for the 2019-’20 ski season. Peak Pass holders will be able to ski the following resorts, but they can also upgrade to an Epic Pass or an Epic Local pass. More information about upgrading can be found on the Peak Pass website.
Read more: Epic Pass Details
The Peak Pass in a Nutshell
This Peak Pass is giving East Coast and Midwest skiers a “super pass” of their own, providing access to 11 resorts with pass options for everyone from the hard-core carver to the first-timer.
Peak Pass Resorts
- Attitash Mountain Resort
- Crotched Mountain
- Wildcat Mountain
- Hunter Mountain
- Alpine Valley
- Boston Mills Brandywine
- Mad River Mountain
- Jack Frost Big Boulder
- Liberty Mountain Resort
- Roundtop Resort
- Whitetail Resort
Peak Pass Options
- Explorer Adult (ages 30+) – $629
- Explorer Youth (ages 7 to 17) – $399
- Drifter (ages 18 to 29) – $399
- Scout (ages 6 and under) – $60
- Ranger (all ages, 2019/2020 holiday blackouts: 12/26–12/31, 1/18-1/19, 2/15-2/17) – $529
- Traveler (all ages, Monday-Friday access, 2019/2020 holiday blackouts: 12/26-27; 12/30-31 & 2/17) – $329
For more information and details about the Peak Pass, visit the Peak Pass website.